Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Teacher Tool Gift Exchange

Last weekend I attended the Spring Teacher Blogger Meet-Up in French Lick, Indiana. I had a blast catching up with friends I met last year as well as making a bunch of new friends!

One activity we did at the Meet-Up was a teacher tool gift exchange. You bring a small tool that you can't live without in your classroom wrapped up and ready to go to a new home.




We divided into grade level groups and played a very fun left-right  written by Amanda Pauley and watched our gifts travel around the circle. I will admit to being a little starstruck during this game as I was in the Kindergarten Circle along with Deanna Jump, Kim Adsit, Crystal Radke, DeeDee Wills and sat right next to my first blog crush, Greg Smedley-Warren ( more about this in a later post.) That's me to the right of Greg - not the best picture of me.






These are the wonderful items I received in my gift from the lovely Amanda Pauley at Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten. Ink joy pens, Flair pens, and Scentos dry-erase markers are bringing color and happiness to my teaching world. Thanks so much Amanda!




Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten
Just for fun - here is a pic of all the teachers in the Kindergarten Teacher Tool Swap.


You can see all the tools exchanged and start making your wishlist by following this linky back to Christine DeCarbo at 








4 comments:

  1. I love your gift! Teachers can never have to much color in their lives!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you, doing a Linky! :) Love it and it was great to see you again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful to meet you! We are so happy you are going to Vegas this summer! And love, love, love the Flair pens. Color is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing teachers in that kindergarten circle for sure! I was definitely with you on the starstruck comment. What a great weekend ;)

    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete